This article will guide an admin user on how to download a Soup Mail folder from the Soup Mail online app, save the folder content and then move them to a different folder.
The steps below provide a guide on how to download a Soup Mail folder:
- Log into Soup Mail online app by clicking on the link https://go.soupmail.com/#/login if not already logged in
- From the navigation bar, click on the Folders icon and search for the folder of interest
- Click on the edit button of the folder of interest
- Click on the Download Folder button to download the folder
- You'll get a message requesting you to confirm the download. Click the Ok button to continue with download or Cancel button to cancel download
- User will get an email with the downloaded folder.
- Open each email and then save to folder of choice by selecting the Move button and then folder from the navigation bar as shown below:
- You can then choose to save email manually or allow syncing of the emails to the Soup Mail online app. Read this article for more on saving emails to the Soup Mail online app.