Log files help Soup Mail agents identify and resolve Soup Mail issues that a user might be experiencing.
This article will show a user how to get log files for Soup Mail Outlook Addin.
Follow the steps below to get log files for the Soup Mail Addin:
- From the Outlook ribbon, select the arrow at the bottom right corner of the Soup Mail Outlook Addin.
2. Select the advanced option from the "Soup Mail Outlook add-in settings" form
3. Set the "Logging level" to Debug
4. Tick the "Enable diagnostic mode" check box and then click the "Open log folder" link
Screenshot below provides visual guidance:
5. A new window opens with the log files(s). Select and save the required log file(s) and attach it to your ticket.
If the above steps don't work or the Outlook add-in isn't launching the settings dialog, you can go straight to the log file location by pasting the following into the address bar of a Windows Explorer (File explorer) window: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Mojo Soup Pty Ltd\Soup Mail Outlook Addin\Logs
Note: Please contact the Soup Mail team if you're unable to find the log file with the steps above.