This article describes how to check which version of the Soup Mail Outlook add-in you have installed on your computer.
Current Soup Mail Outlook add-in version - 184.108.40.206
The current version of the Soup Mail Outlook add-in as at the time of writing this article is 220.127.116.11
Check from Outlook:
- In the Soup Mail ribbon, launch the settings form by clicking the small arrow at the bottom-right as depicted in picture below:
- Check if the settings dialog displays the version information at the bottom of the dialog (see diagram below)
- If you don't see this information, you're using an old version of the add-in. Please follow instructions to install the current version here
If you don't see the Soup Mail ribbon in Outlook, it may be installed but disabled. In this case, you'll need to check the version from the Programs & Features in Windows.
Check in Windows:
- Click on the search bar alongside the Windows button on your desktop, and type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter:
- This will launch the Programs & Features Control Panel snap-in, which shows all installed programs
- Here, scroll to "Soup Mail Outlook Addin" and review the version details in the Version column. You can also find the "Soup Mail Outlook Addin" by searching for it using the "search Programs & Features" feature;
What version should I have installed?
You should see version 18.104.22.168. If version in the Programs & Features doesn't correspond with that shown at the beginning of article, please click here to get instructions on how to install current version.
Applies to: Windows/Outlook