Some users have reported that when attempting to download and install the Soup Mail Outlook Add-in, installation is unsuccessful and a message is shown relating to the certificate or location not being trusted. The message looks something like this:
The resolution is to add the download location of our add-in to your trusted sites, as follows:
- Launch Internet Explorer and open its "Internet Options" dialog
- Click on the "Security" tab, then on "Trusted Sites"
- Now click on the "Sites" button
- Add the sites http://addin.soupmail.com https://addin.soupmail.com http://mojosoup.com.au and https://mojosoup.com.au to the list by entering them into the field at the top and clicking "Add" (you may need to un-check "require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone)
- Close the dialogs (and Internet Explorer)
- You should now be able to re-run the launcher that you downloaded and successfully install the add-in