Users with dual screens, particularly, may have noticed that when clicking the "Search" button on the Outlook toolbar that Outlook is minimised. This is by design to ensure that for users with single screens the "Search" screen always comes to the front. If you have 2 screens and have Outlook on 1 screen and Soup on the other you may wish to stop Soup Mail from minimising Outlook.
Do the following to prevent Outlook being minimised:
- Click the "Settings" button in Outlook
- Un-check "Minimise Outlook when searching"
- Click Ok
- Click the "Search" button in Outlook to confirm that Outlook is not minimised
- Click "Tools" --> "User Preferences" from Soup Mail
- Un-check "Minimise Outlook when opening email"